Reading Rockets

Reading Rockets

Friday, April 8, 2016

Survey Project Blog Post

1. It was hard to come up with questions for my restaurant because after I talked about food, it was hard to come up with other questions about it.

2.  My survey was different than the others in my group because I asked more questions about what people like in our restaurant and the other people asked people what they like in any restaurant.

3. My demographic question did help me because I could easily tell what people prefer and I can then make those changes easier to my restaurant.

4. The results or responses in my survey did tell me something, and it told me that a lot of people have been to Buffalo Wild Wings and that they enjoy it a lot.

5. I got 24 responses in my survey.

6. I think we should team up in teams of two or three and do a task together and the worst one loses. 



No comments:

Post a Comment